Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Dry Erase Menu Board

Tired of hearing "What's for dinner?" everyday?  This might be the solution to that little problem!
A dry erase family menu board!

 Please don't judge me by my menu...


It's just about the easiest thing in the world to make!(It took less time than making most dinners)

Just type up the header and days of the week in the font of your choice.  Be sure to leave plenty of space between each day!

Print onto scrap booking paper or card stock. 

Place menu in a frame. (I used a cheap inexpensive one from the dollar store)

Hot glue magnet strips to back of frame.  (I tried the self sticky ones - they came off quickly, resulting in the a menu on the kitchen floor. Trust me here - just use the glue and save the time and trouble)

Write the meals next to the appropriate day using dry erase markers. 

And the next time someone says "Mom, what's for dinner tonight?" - Just point at the fridge!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it! I was just thinking that I need a new knife block, but I'm now inspired to just give mine a little redo as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...