Friday, February 7, 2014

Teriyaki Sauce



I like to make as many of my own sauces as I can because it lessens the number of preservatives my family eats. I also like that I can adjust recipes to my family's tastes. This Teriyaki sauce is one of the best I've ever had. Let me know what you think!

Ingredients:


¼ cup corn starch

¼ cup cold water

2 cups sugar

2 cups soy sauce

1 cup cider vinegar

4 cloves garlic, minced

2 teaspoons ground ginger

1 teaspoons ground black pepper


Directions:


In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients on high heat.  Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens.

I'll try to add some recipes that I make with this sauce soon, but it's great on chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...