Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sunday Pork Roast



Even though I call it Sunday Pork Roast, it is perfect for any day of the week. I also love that we have leftovers for another night. Less cooking for me! My apologies...I haven't taken a picture, but I will the next time I make it.

Pork Sirloin Tip Roast (or any other roast)
1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 can Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup
3 to 4 cups beef broth
1 large onion
2 cans green beans
Baby carrots or sliced carrots
Salt
Pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons corn starch
½ cup white cooking wine
Can of sliced mushrooms (optional)


Rinse and pat pork dry.  Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brown in skillet with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil.  Combine Lipton Onion Soup Mix, Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom Soup, beef broth, onion, green beans, and sliced mushrooms and place the roast on top.  Deglaze the pan with a little white cooking wine and pour over roast.  Cook on high for 6-7 hours or on low for 8-10 hours. Approximately 30 minutes before serving remove some of the broth and whisk in the cooking starch. Add it back into the crockpot along with the carrots.     

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...