- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Pinto Beans, undrained
- 1 can Kidney Beans, undrained
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 bag Frozen Sweet Yellow Corn (adds the "sweet")
- 1 packet McCormick Chili Seasoning
- 2 tsp Ground Cayenne Red Pepper (adds the "spicy" - adjust to your fav level of spicy)
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot.
- Cook on Low 4-6 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings (I love sour cream, diced avocado and shredded cheddar) and some cornbread or tortilla chips.