- 2 Cups Uncooked Rice
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 8oz Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 Can Milk (using one of the soup cans above)
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the rice and broccoli according to the directions on package. I like to use jasmine rice in the steamer.
- Cut broccoli florets into smaller pieces.
- Mix cans of soup, milk, 1 and 1/2 cups of the shredded cheddar, and broccoli.
- Gently fold in the cooked rice.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste preference.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through, warm and bubbly.