- 16oz box rotini pasta
- 6 cups pasta sauce (your favorite jarred sauce or homemade recipe)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil pasta according to directions on package.
- Combine ricotta cheese, 2 eggs and 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- Pour 1/3 of the pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Layer 1/2 of the rotini on top of the sauce.
- Spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture over the pasta layer.
- Repeat steps 3-5.
- Top with remaining 1/3 of pasta sauce and 1/2 cup shredded mozarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.