Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simple Weeknight Lasagna

My family loves lasagna. The problem is that it's not exactly an easy week night dinner.  Too much work.  Takes too long to prepare.

Fortunately for them (and for me) I have found a solution we can all be happy with:
Ravioli Lasagna!



Three ingredients:  
Pasta sauce (I made up an easy tomato and meat sauce, but you could also use a jarred sauce if you prefer) Frozen cheese filled ravioli
Shredded mozzarella cheese

Put a little sauce in the bottom of your pan, make a layer of ravioli, more sauce, a layer of mozzarella, another layer of raviolis, the rest of the sauce, and the rest of the cheese.  

Bake in a 400 degree oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Simple week night lasagna!  

shhh... don't tell my family - but I also chopped up some baby spinach and added it to the sauce.  Extra veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...