3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
4 cans refrigerated biscuits
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1. Spray a bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a gallons size ziplock bag. Cut each biscuit into quarters and add to bag. Shake the bag to coat the biscuit pieces.
4. Squirt some maple syrup in the bundt pan and swirl it to coat sides and bottom then place biscuit pieces in pan.
5. Mix melted butter and brown sugar together and pour over the biscuits in the pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.Cool about 5 minutes and then turn upside down. This is best served warm from the oven. Cut a slice and put on a plate or you can pick at it like a monkey as the name indicates.
Sorry about half of it missing. I couldn't get a picture before it got attacked. Ha! Ha! It's that good!!